02 Feb Growing Your Practice
To ensure your practice thrives, you need potential new client leads coming in consistently. There are many ways to Market your practice.
Here are a few ideas that you may not be implementing now but could add to your marketing/advertising strategy:
- Always make an effort to market your firm so when the time comes….you are remembered.
- Keep in contact with referral sources every few weeks, not just when business is slow.
- Figure out who your target market is and what is the best way and the best time to reach them.
- As Zig Ziglar says: “You can get what you want by helping as many people as you can get what they want”.
- Your website- make sure it showcases what you do, highlights your specialty and offers resources for people looking for general information.
- Use Google Analytics on your website to see how people got to your site.
- Have a website blog with posts relevant to your practice and useful to your prospects, not about how good you are. Add new content weekly.
- Use Social Media: According to “Mashable” the highest click rate is between 1pm-3pm EST.
- Advertise- Radio, TV, Print, Direct Mail….do something…..Track Your Results for ROI.
We know what you’re thinking……You just want your marketing and advertising campaigns to allow you the opportunity to speak with potential new clients in order to determine if you are a good fit.
You want to practice law and you want your marketing/advertising partner to handle the marketing. People don’t call CourtPost for legal advice and people don’t call Law Firms for marketing advice.
You have quetions……we have the answers. Send us your questions and we will answer them with an email response or phone call depending on how detailed the answers are.